Get ahead in 2018 by learning about what it takes to compete in SAF or any other women's fitness events. Our instructors have not only competed in SAF, but also in OPA, CBBF, IFBB, IDFA, UFE, and WBFF.
These camps are FREE for all competitors registered in any 2018 SAF event (Spring, Summer, or Fall Spectaculars).
Here are the next ones:
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Saturday, March 3, 2018
Time: 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Paul Buceta's photo studio
2532 Wharton Glen Avenue
Mississauga, ON L4X 2A9
Montreal, QC, Canada
Sunday, March 25, 2018
Time: 12:00 - 3:00 pm
1708 Notre-Dame St W
Montreal, QC H3J 1M3
Please note: this list will be updated as more camps are added.
If not registered in a competition, you can pay by using the PayPal link below -- you will be contacted within 72 hours once we receive confirmation of payment. The payment made for the SAF Camp will be credited toward any SAF 2018 competition. Price: $39.99 + taxes.
More about the SAF Camps. . .
The SAF "Competition Preparation" Camp is primarily designed to help women compete in the various fitness events: figure, fitness model, bikini, etc. There is valuable information for people thinking about competing in any organization because our instructors have competed successfully in SAF, Physique Canada, IDFA, CBBF, IFBB, OPA, WBFF, UFE and more. The entire seminar and workshop runs 3 hours and features a team of SAF Elite Pro instructors.
- Knowing what the different organizations are and selecting the organization that best suits you
- Understanding the competition process
- Goal setting for competitions
- Knowing how and when to start preparing
- Posing-suit selection and optimization
- Competition-day checklist
- Tanning and skin care
- Hair and makeup
- Posing and presentation, including: T-walks, callouts, quarter-turns, and comparisons
- Understanding judging and feedback for improvement
- . . . plus much more!
What to wear and bring:
- Dress in "layers" (shorts, sweats, tank top, jacket) since it's hard to predict the temperature in the room.
- Bring heels so you can practice posing (optional, but we recommend you try).
- Notepad and pen(cil) because you will want to take notes. We also recommend writing any questions you might have beforehard in the notepad so you don't forget.
- Water and snack, since we like to spend most of the time teaching and interacting, to maximize your time and give you as much information as possible.
- Optional: We will have SAF tank tops there for purchase for $25/each.